Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pink planned to stop alcohol

Pink has decided to stop drinking alcoholic beverages, writes Pink planned to stop alcoholContactmusic.

Singer, which is known for his wild lifestyle, can not reconcile with the terrible headache that experienced in the morning after a hard night.

"I decided to stop drinking. Pink is very glad of this news, that it is a real relief because I do not know just when to stop.”

Now she has decided to follow my example. Hangover in the morning has always been a big problem for her, but now it simply will not have." Said the husband of Pink, Carey Hart.

A professional motocross racer and scandalous singer were married in January 2006.

"Currently we have no plans for children. Pink is on tour a few months and I have yet to develop my business. For the moment we are happy that we are just together," said Carey.

0 comments: